In Memorial
12 days ago
RENO_CHALAMET
63 Total Respect
RENO_CHALAMET
63 Respect
12 days ago
Last Edited 23/09/2026, 22:34:38
Responses
12 days ago
RENO_CHALAMET
63 Total Respect
RENO_CHALAMET
63 Respect
12 days ago
Question 1: Dad had 3 names during his time here, 2 were related to his favorite TV Show and one to his age. What were those 3 names?
Question 2: Dad would of recently had a birthday, how old would of he been and what date was that birthday?
Question 3: Dad had 3 passions in his life, My Brother, Myself and one other thing that he shared on this forum what was that other thing?
Question 4: In relation to question 3 what was the final year he covered before he had to leave the game? (I had to look this one up myself)
Question 5: Dad loved his Profile Pic which was created by another player (I have it amongst my screen savers because I think it is awesome also) But who was the player who created it? This question is a bit hard, so brushing up on Australian Slang may help, especially relating to a certain way alcohol can be stored (in particular wine)
Remember every answer is available if you look in the right place or ask the right person (Not me)
(the player who is the correct answer to Q5 is still active in the game)
12 days ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
12 days ago
My answer for #3 would be: Music
12 days ago
DELUXE
-70 Total Respect
DELUXE
-70 Respect
12 days ago
Last Edited 25/09/2026, 09:17:56
Done
12 days ago
DELUXE
-70 Total Respect
DELUXE
-70 Respect
12 days ago
Goon must be 5th
Done
12 days ago
DELUXE
-70 Total Respect
DELUXE
-70 Respect
12 days ago
I remember they had done giveaway for their new name and i rem i won that one with the one which they really liked it. ❤️ #TooYoungToBeOld
I still do miss them , they were a good friend of us all in global .
Done
12 days ago
GOON
27 Total Respect
GOON
27 Respect
12 days ago
rip
12 days ago
THORN_IRONCLAD
-91 Total Respect
THORN_IRONCLAD
-91 Respect
12 days ago
Not here for any rewards, questions or any of that jazz, simply here to say his remembered! Rip trust, cool old man, he bonded nicely with huge and i believe kwyy? Old people bonding through nostalgia <3

12 days ago
PROBLEMKIDELMO
1 Total Respect
PROBLEMKIDELMO
1 Respect
12 days ago
Hi sorry for your loss, may your dad rest in peace
12 days ago
RENO_CHALAMET
63 Total Respect
RENO_CHALAMET
63 Respect
12 days ago
I remember they had done giveaway for their new name and i rem i won that one with the one which they really liked it. ❤️ #TooYoungToBeOld
I still do miss them , they were a good friend of us all in global .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - 23/09/2026, 22:41:11
I read that thread and yes you did win that but you didn't quite get it right, check it again and for everyone else, you now know where to get the EXACT answer to part 3 of that question
12 days ago
DELUXE
-70 Total Respect
DELUXE
-70 Respect
12 days ago
I remember they had done giveaway for their new name and i rem i won that one with the one which they really liked it. ❤️ #TooYoungToBeOld
I still do miss them , they were a good friend of us all in global .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - 23/09/2026, 22:41:11I read that thread and yes you did win that but you didn't quite get it right, check it again and for everyone else, you now know where to get the EXACT answer to part 3 of that question
RENO_CHALAMET - 24/09/2026, 00:53:58
X files
Done
It is no secret that my Dad played this game for quite some time until ill health and his ultimate passing brought it all to an end. I joined not long after because I wanted to be connected with his online gaming (plus I had access to his rather stocked up gaming paypal account and I wasn't going to let the tax man have it).
He would of had a birthday recently and I thought this would be a nice way to remember him.
I have 5 "Trust" packs to give away in his honor.
Each pack consists of
500 Fert
500 Agave
500 paste
1 Supporter Pack
100 Points
200 Million in game cash
To win one of these packs you will need to correctly answer 5 questions that relate to him. All the answrs are available if you check around or ask the right (older) player
I will close the thread when all the packs have been won but I wont be saying if your answers are correct until I can see 5 winners. Someone like SNOWWHITE may be helpful to you in this Trivia/Quiz
Will post the questions in the next post
HellRazzer kindly added to the packs, so each pack now contains 200 million. Thank you Hellrazzer, much love