Max P15 Prestiges - 15m Rep Run - Dividends!
16 days ago
BOONIESTEEP
298 Total Respect
BOONIESTEEP
298 Respect
16 days ago
Last Edited 22/09/2026, 21:07:41
If you started your account today, what path would you follow?
Log in to vote in this poll.
Join TNW! The best cartel for players focused on building net worth and non-combat gameplay. 5b+ paid out monthly to less than 30 players.
Responses
16 days ago
SHREDDERCHU
214 Total Respect
SHREDDERCHU
214 Respect
16 days ago
Congrats!
Guess I should hope for no more comments and a good alcohol payout for you on tuesday
16 days ago
DELUXE
-70 Total Respect
DELUXE
-70 Respect
16 days ago
Congratulations!
Done
16 days ago
BUBSTER
47 Total Respect
BUBSTER
47 Respect
16 days ago
Good job Boonie!!!
16 days ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
16 days ago
Ackchyually there is still a cap on narcos, it is 12,501.
But congrats on the milestone!
16 days ago
SCOTIA
30 Total Respect
SCOTIA
30 Respect
16 days ago
~Boon the rep goon~
Congrats
My cat is cuter than yours
16 days ago
BOONIESTEEP
298 Total Respect
BOONIESTEEP
298 Respect
16 days ago
We have the first winner: BUBSTER
Your narcos have been hard at work in the Doctors Office and have generated £141,238 profit and x9 Small Medical Kit, x5 Large Medical Kit, x16 Bandage, x8 Basic Trauma Kit, and x1 Large Trauma Kit (×2 profit from global boost)
Your narcos on the streets have generated £19,090,984 profit for you. (×2 profit from global boost)
Last Edited 19/09/2026, 19:28:59
Join TNW! The best cartel for players focused on building net worth and non-combat gameplay. 5b+ paid out monthly to less than 30 players.
16 days ago
ODINNMP
2 Total Respect
ODINNMP
2 Respect
16 days ago
Congrats, man. Some serious effort put in.
16 days ago
SIKHIL
20 Total Respect
SIKHIL
20 Respect
16 days ago
Congratulation Boonie ^^ Love the effort xD
16 days ago
JIGGA
2 Total Respect
JIGGA
2 Respect
16 days ago
Wow... Amazing commitment... Glad to be mentored by TNW !
16 days ago
DIVINALUX
2 Total Respect
DIVINALUX
2 Respect
16 days ago
Wow Bonnie... Great journey indeed !!!👌
Congratulations 🎊
You've won... 👏 !
For All of us, too!
Thank You 💐
Last Edited 20/09/2026, 19:56:29
I've recently completed my rep run (for the third time!) unlocking max productions at maximum prestige, the last one being 14 alcohol stills at P15 at 14.93m rep, as well as the 15m rep milestone.
I started in February 2025, first aiming for 1000 street narcos (the limit at the time), then aiming at 4100 street narcos (the increased limit at the time), and finally maximum production prestiges when that update rolled out. Street narcos have become uncapped so I can't max that any more :))
It took a total of 17,405 attacks - some on inactive targets early on, but most on people medded out for me. Notable players in this category are Synthetic, Otrebor, Morvex, and Tater_Guzman as well as the 15 Million Club rep community in general.
The data is a bit incomplete before jobs and revives giving cartel rep but from Ravage and TNW metrics I can tell that I:
* Gained at least 11,915,436 rep from attacks
* Gained at least 1,186,520 rep from jobs
* Gained 27,884 rep from revives
* The remaining 1,898,617 is some combination of unlogged attack and job gains, plus mission rep
Cost
The run cost me close to 5b in stats if I trained my attack energy instead, £160b if I tried to get the energy from rai only (I didn't), and about £20b paying for players to med out in up-to-date to rep farming prices (I traded most of it).
The biggest cash cost I did actually incur was maxing the production prestiges, which cost around 7.5b invested. In terms of training, I missed about 9 months in the gym.
Future Plans
I intended to return to training in the gym except for church and cartel rep events. The rep required to get additional street narcos increases dramatically at higher rep levels, making them not really worth actively investing in to. Will I go back to the rep grind if there's a new production? You bet.
Dividends
I'll randomly select a name from the commenters on this thread and share my production returns of that day with them:
Saturday - My Street + Doctor production- Won by BubsterSunday - My Weed Production- Won by Tater_GuzmanMonday - My Coke Production- Won by ZendelTuesday - My Alcohol production- Won by Mr_MidnightI've spent a lot of time trying to cook up a scheme based on player IDs and Bolivian Lottery numbers or La Paz airport temperature data etc. but they all had various flaws so you'll just have to trust me not to rig it :D
Thank You
A big thank you to all the people who supported me on this journey, and to Vaelin for continously updating the game and keeping it interesting and engaging with new metas and playstyles emerging.
And finally I'd like to thank Phish for his constant support and engagement along this journey - thank you, you are a star.