Raffle Giveaway (Top 5 spots given 65M+ in items and cash!)

Responses

19 days ago

DIVINALUX

2 Total Respect

DIVINALUX

2 Respect

19 days ago

Hello... Maybe will something for me,  he hehe he. Wishing all the Best!

; ) 

You're absolutely right, Scotia! :))

19 days ago

CM01

8 Total Respect

CM01

8 Respect

19 days ago

What's that Hunger Games saying again?

19 days ago

SIKHIL

20 Total Respect

SIKHIL

20 Respect

19 days ago

Nice giveaway xD

19 days ago

BUBSTER

47 Total Respect

BUBSTER

47 Respect

19 days ago

I make synthetic hairballs for ceramic cats

19 days ago

JACKEYLOVE

2 Total Respect

JACKEYLOVE

2 Respect

19 days ago

Heya gl everyone 

19 days ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

19 days ago

How to Enter and win

Done

19 days ago

NO-NAME

1 Total Respect

NO-NAME

1 Respect

19 days ago

Hi

19 days ago

PROBLEMKIDELMO

1 Total Respect

PROBLEMKIDELMO

1 Respect

19 days ago

Hi Thank you very much!

19 days ago

SIMULACRUM

17 Total Respect

SIMULACRUM

17 Respect

19 days ago

Hi Thank you very much!

PROBLEMKIDELMO - 16/09/2026, 20:35:38

Of course! I hope you and everyone enjoyed/had fun!

Next giveaway should be a bit more interactive rather than a random pick raffle, I'll see what I can come up with!