Tometh's Property Rental.

Responses

27 days ago

DAS_DADDY

204 Total Respect

DAS_DADDY

204 Respect

27 days ago

House was out of toilet paper, stinks of smoke and alcohol. Strange white powder on many surfaces. But the rent was fair so I shouldn't complain!

First MVP

You ranked #1 in ticket contribution for the Arana Territory Bounty.

17:31:15 04/08/2026

26 days ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

26 days ago

I just brought few girls in a party in my room, but landlord is still very chill. Best landlord

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

15 days ago

PHATCHODE

2 Total Respect

PHATCHODE

2 Respect

15 days ago

10/10/best landlord I've ever had great price worked with me on price even though the original price was a great deal he's not trying a destroy his tenants savings account by making every dollar he can. I will have enough materials to build my own pi soon but I might just gamble it away and rent from him. The only downside is whenever he comes over to fix stuff like the plumbing his crack is always showing I'm pretty sure he's freeballing 

4 days ago

SCHIZO

6 Total Respect

SCHIZO

6 Respect

4 days ago

Highly recommended.!