One time edit in trade chat
Responses
about 2 months ago
SHREDDERCHU
214 Total Respect
SHREDDERCHU
214 Respect
about 2 months ago
agreed and might as well implement that with global chat and FORUM THREAD titles
SHIPPUDEN06 - 10/08/2026, 11:24:14
I would love to be able to edit forum thread titles, I made an old thread (dog guide) and I can't edit it to no longer say "WIP" (work in progress) even though it's no longer a work in progress
about 2 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
about 2 months ago
This is implemented, a player can delete or edit a message in trade chat within 5 minutes.
Moderators can see the original message (whether deleted or edited).
about 2 months ago
HERPSAC
73 Total Respect
HERPSAC
73 Respect
about 2 months ago
cant wait to abuse this to rage bait people and then delete my messages