FixedChat bug

Responses

3 months ago

VOLT

1 Total Respect

VOLT

1 Respect

3 months ago

I am also facing this problem, can't send messages to global or cartel chat. And also dm.

3 months ago

SMOL_YUAN

25 Total Respect

SMOL_YUAN

25 Respect

3 months ago

I have a PR up for this now.

VAELINN - 13/07/2026, 15:33:44

Thank you Vaelinn for being so helpful! 🥰

3 months ago

OBITO

57 Total Respect

OBITO

57 Respect

3 months ago

M facing the same problem 

3 months ago

OBITO

57 Total Respect

OBITO

57 Respect

3 months ago

M facing the same problem 

OBITO - 13/07/2026, 17:23:42

Damn why am I blue here I thought I was red

3 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

3 months ago

M facing the same problem 

OBITO - 13/07/2026, 17:23:42

Damn why am I blue here I thought I was red

OBITO - 13/07/2026, 17:27:31

You are red on anyone elses screen except yours - it's the Megascript.

3 months ago

LOCKDOWN

1 Total Respect

LOCKDOWN

1 Respect

3 months ago

Also unable to send messages too. "Paper airplane" is non-responsive

3 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

3 months ago

Confirmed fixed - thanks!

3 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

3 months ago

Marking as fixed.