FixedNo Alcohol Production - 7/3/2024

over 2 years ago

DOCFOX

104 Total Respect

DOCFOX

104 Respect

over 2 years ago

Today, I received my productions (Street, Cannabis, Doctor's Offices), but did not receive any Alcohol productions.  The Event log did not produce a message pertaining to alcohol production whatsoever, as if I did not own a still.  As far as I know, the Agave did not get used either, but I can't recall what my initial amount was.  When I mentioned this in global chat, other users claimed to have experienced the same thing, more or less, but sometimes received no productions at all.

Phaq2 claims they received neither alcohol nor cannabis. 
Red claimed they received no cocaine. 
Aristocat claimed that nothing was produced for them.

Last Edited 03/07/2024, 18:27:35

Responses

over 2 years ago

ASH

34 Total Respect

ASH

34 Respect

over 2 years ago

+1 no production at all, also no notifications 

over 2 years ago

DOCFOX

104 Total Respect

DOCFOX

104 Respect

over 2 years ago

Update:

Player Ash claims they received nothing in their productions. 
Player SOKOL claims they received nothing in their productions.

over 2 years ago

GALAHAD

7 Total Respect

GALAHAD

7 Respect

over 2 years ago

I also received no productions today, no Fert has been used for my weed field yet either? 

You have been touched by his noodly appendage. Ramen! 

over 2 years ago

ERRANDO

47 Total Respect

ERRANDO

47 Respect

over 2 years ago

I received nothing either.

I love cake.

over 2 years ago

MIDNIGHTRUSH

59 Total Respect

MIDNIGHTRUSH

59 Respect

over 2 years ago

I also received absolutely nothing, no events and absolutely nothing from any of my productions

over 2 years ago

TATER_GUZMAN

57 Total Respect

TATER_GUZMAN

57 Respect

over 2 years ago

only docs office produced for me

over 2 years ago

SOKOL

4 Total Respect

SOKOL

4 Respect

over 2 years ago

I received notification only for street crimes and docs office. No money and production from weed, alcohol and coke.

over 2 years ago

EVANLILLY

1 Total Respect

EVANLILLY

1 Respect

over 2 years ago

Nothing produced for me - no Street Crime or Doctor's Office

over 2 years ago

ARISTOCAT

105 Total Respect

ARISTOCAT

105 Respect

over 2 years ago

None of my prods went off.. 

over 2 years ago

DAWN

4 Total Respect

DAWN

4 Respect

over 2 years ago

Nothing today from streets, docs or weed