Brat's Random Giveaway
almost 2 years ago
SPITFIRE
11 Total Respect
SPITFIRE
11 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Last Edited 18/01/2025, 01:01:21
Responses
almost 2 years ago
SPITFIRE
11 Total Respect
SPITFIRE
11 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Reserved
almost 2 years ago
JARI
417 Total Respect
JARI
417 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Dad joke:
What do you call a fake noodle?
Im-pasta
.
almost 2 years ago
SYNTHETIC
8 Total Respect
SYNTHETIC
8 Respect
almost 2 years ago
What do you call a childish rodent that is not so famous?
Brat
almost 2 years ago
KOROPANDA
74 Total Respect
KOROPANDA
74 Respect
almost 2 years ago


almost 2 years ago
BIZZKIT
278 Total Respect
BIZZKIT
278 Respect
almost 2 years ago

Last Edited 22/12/2024, 02:23:09
almost 2 years ago
MUDBRO
43 Total Respect
MUDBRO
43 Respect
almost 2 years ago

almost 2 years ago
OTREBOR
18 Total Respect
OTREBOR
18 Respect
almost 2 years ago
What was the name of the Emperor Penguin?
Julius Freezer
almost 2 years ago
MR-J
-24 Total Respect
MR-J
-24 Respect
almost 2 years ago
No meme only Christmas joke
I bought a Christmas tree the guy said are you going to put this up yourself , I said no I thought i would put it in my living room
over 1 year ago
OMEGASHENRON
17 Total Respect
OMEGASHENRON
17 Respect
over 1 year ago
I think giveaways are great for players of all ages in the game especially newbies

BRAT'S RANDOM GIVEAWAY
Want to win awesome prizes? It’s easy! Simply post a meme, a joke, or anything creative. Every entry gives you a chance to be one of our lucky winners. Winners are picked randomly, so everyone has a shot!
I’ve decided to start this random giveaway as a small way to support newbies, and add a bit of fun to the community. Through these little acts of generosity, I hope to make a difference and spread positivity. Let's make this game more inviting to new players!
MUST READ:
WINNER LOGS
You sent x1 Cocaine to KOROPANDA. (he got me lol)