Church feedback

19 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

19 days ago

I have seen increased callouts to make the church cash only for donations. I wanted to poll the community and see what consensus is on this topic. Please feel free to leave comments with something not captured in the poll.

Should church donations be cash only?

Log in to vote in this poll.

Responses

19 days ago

TATER_GUZMAN

57 Total Respect

TATER_GUZMAN

57 Respect

19 days ago

cash is king

if items do remain i think the actual value of the items should be looked at, because people selling 1b worth of church donation items for 500m is silly imo

Last Edited 16/09/2026, 17:14:00

19 days ago

SIMULACRUM

17 Total Respect

SIMULACRUM

17 Respect

19 days ago

I would like the items to stay IF there was a way to tie their value to the average sold value on the marketplace or maybe the lowest listing of each item. Currently it wouldn't make sense to do anything other than sell the item itself and then donate the proceeds after for the majority of items.

19 days ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

19 days ago

Make it pay with Credit card only p2w

Done

19 days ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

19 days ago

I have seen increased callouts to make the church cash only for donations. I wanted to poll the community and see what consensus is on this topic. Please feel free to leave comments with something not captured in the poll.

VAELINN - 16/09/2026, 17:08:38

Then the npc value should be increased too. If not then the items generated will get no value 

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

19 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

19 days ago

I have seen increased callouts to make the church cash only for donations. I wanted to poll the community and see what consensus is on this topic. Please feel free to leave comments with something not captured in the poll.

VAELINN - 16/09/2026, 17:08:38

Then the npc value should be increased too. If not then the items generated will get no value 

BARUNAVA - 16/09/2026, 17:31:43

Can you clarify this? I am not following.

19 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

19 days ago

I would like the items to stay IF there was a way to tie their value to the average sold value on the marketplace or maybe the lowest listing of each item. Currently it wouldn't make sense to do anything other than sell the item itself and then donate the proceeds after for the majority of items.

SIMULACRUM - 16/09/2026, 17:22:31

This is kind of already a thing, except there is a small multiplier on the item donation value. But with the market price update a while back the market price is way higher than the buy price for many items, and I think that is partially causing an issue.

19 days ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

19 days ago

To me the problem is mainly how overvalued a lot of the items are, if they're above both the buy price in NPC shops and the market price, then they'll just inflate the market. I think it's fair to have items as donations so you for instanse can negate some of the loss when rolling weapons for a high % weapon, but I don't think it should fully offset that price, to the point where it makes sense for you to buy/roll weapons when you want to donate to the church.

Personally I never sell any sicario gear I get from expeditions anymore, because they're worth so much more in the church than I would've wanted to sell them for. I used to have a list of sicario items at fair prices I was willing to sell for sicario use only, but when everything suddenly was worth 2-10 times as much in the church I'd rather donate it instead.

19 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

19 days ago

To me the problem is mainly how overvalued a lot of the items are, if they're above both the buy price in NPC shops and the market price, then they'll just inflate the market. I think it's fair to have items as donations so you for instanse can negate some of the loss when rolling weapons for a high % weapon, but I don't think it should fully offset that price, to the point where it makes sense for you to buy/roll weapons when you want to donate to the church.

Personally I never sell any sicario gear I get from expeditions anymore, because they're worth so much more in the church than I would've wanted to sell them for. I used to have a list of sicario items at fair prices I was willing to sell for sicario use only, but when everything suddenly was worth 2-10 times as much in the church I'd rather donate it instead.

SHREDDERCHU - 16/09/2026, 17:55:42

Ok, so a good middle ground might be to allow donating items to the church for the npc buy price (+small multiplier) instead of the npc sell price. This places them more valuable then just buying from the shop, but less profitable than just selling them outright. This seems like a potential middle ground (at least for now).

(Thinking out loud, not committing to anything yet)

19 days ago

BOONIESTEEP

298 Total Respect

BOONIESTEEP

298 Respect

19 days ago

Even non-NPC item prices should be fixed though as well (rather than market pegged), otherwise it's too easy to exploit low-volume overvalued item donations. With that in place, I'd keep item donations.

Join TNW! The best cartel for players focused on building net worth and non-combat gameplay. 5b+ paid out monthly to less than 30 players.

19 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

19 days ago

Even non-NPC item prices should be fixed though as well (rather than market pegged), otherwise it's too easy to exploit low-volume overvalued item donations. With that in place, I'd keep item donations.

BOONIESTEEP - 16/09/2026, 19:48:48

Can you expand on what you mean by non-npc item prices?