Modular MegaScript new features
about 1 month ago
MARLIS
150 Total Respect
MARLIS
150 Respect
about 1 month ago
What features would you like to see
Log in to vote in this poll.
Responses
15 days ago
BARUNAVA
17 Total Respect
BARUNAVA
17 Respect
15 days ago
Voted. What's the current situation of this?
I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.
༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ
🇮🇳
14 days ago
MARLIS
150 Total Respect
MARLIS
150 Respect
14 days ago
Progress is a bit slow tbh. I'm in hospital too much. I almost finished the achievement stuff though.
It's one of the larger suggestions too, so the next features should be a lot quicker.
I've been working on a modular MegaScript version for the past few weeks and now I'm at a point, where most of the bugs should be fixed.
If you wanna check out the repo, here's the link. It's on the 'refactor' branch (still gotta rename it, originally I just wanted to refactor some of the outdated code).
I went through all the updates that happened and compiled a list of potential new features to add. Eventually, I wanna add them all, but I'd like to have some sort of priority list.
You're also welcome to suggest new features.
This version will not replace the original script by K9er / Jablesi, but I don't plan to add any new features to the K9er version (still gonna fix bugs and add new content to existing features like the levels leaderboard).
(There are more, but the poll editor is limited to 20)