Job Success But Still Hosped?
almost 2 years ago
MARBLES345
3 Total Respect
MARBLES345
3 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Responses
almost 2 years ago
DOCFOX
104 Total Respect
DOCFOX
104 Respect
almost 2 years ago
I don't want to create a redundant thread, so I'll add this here. I also experienced the same issue, according to the timestamps of the Coca Robbery job that was completed. Screenshot provided.
almost 2 years ago
EMPATHY
8 Total Respect
EMPATHY
8 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Jobs
You were caught by the police during the Arson job!
17:00:13 27/12/2024
Jobs
You completed the Arson job, earning £14,134 and 80 rep!
17:00:06 27/12/2024
I won and lost at the same time!
almost 2 years ago
DIABLO
1,525 Total Respect
DIABLO
1,525 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Thank you for reporting this, it has been brought to my attention but I've not had the chance to fix it quite yet.
Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
PR is in to address this.
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
Marking as fixed
Never seen this before. I successfully completed a job, yet still got hosped for it: https://prnt.sc/P13_CK0Y8nEr