FixedDemolished townhouse fail

14 days ago

BUBSTER

47 Total Respect

BUBSTER

47 Respect

14 days ago

I had a townhouse and demolished it to see what I get back in construction mats.  When I clicked demolish it gave me the red line stating "demolish failed".  I received nothing back and the property is no longer in my inventory.  No event log showing either.

Responses

14 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

14 days ago

Ooh, I haven't tested this. Brb

14 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

14 days ago




14 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

14 days ago

Hrm - I'm not sure demolish was ever meant to give mats back? It's just meant to give you the plot back (I think?)

Either way, I demolished a TH, got the same error message as you and no additional mats in my inventory.

Last Edited 21/09/2026, 21:11:29

13 days ago

BUBSTER

47 Total Respect

BUBSTER

47 Respect

13 days ago

Direct from WIKI:  "Property may be demolished, returning the plot and 50% of the construction resources"

Town/Estate Agent

Note: I did receive the empty plot back but did not receive any mats

Last Edited 22/09/2026, 17:41:05

10 days ago

BUBSTER

47 Total Respect

BUBSTER

47 Respect

10 days ago

Is anyone else experiencing this? Has it been resolved?

8 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

8 days ago

Adding to my queue, will get this with the new property as well.

8 days ago

BUBSTER

47 Total Respect

BUBSTER

47 Respect

8 days ago

Adding to my queue, will get this with the new property as well.

VAELINN - 27/09/2026, 20:42:58

What are the chances of me recouping the 50% of the mats from the townhouse i demolished? Granted it's not alot but every bit helps towards the new casa de vaelinn

7 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

7 days ago

Adding to my queue, will get this with the new property as well.

VAELINN - 27/09/2026, 20:42:58

What are the chances of me recouping the 50% of the mats from the townhouse i demolished? Granted it's not alot but every bit helps towards the new casa de vaelinn

BUBSTER - 28/09/2026, 00:12:18

Another asked a similar question, if I can easily verify via data what you attempted and failed, I will try and make it right. Not a guarantee, but I will try.

7 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

7 days ago

As you reported this, I was refunded your mats for the property you reported it on. But there is not enough historical data to do a full backfill for everyone on it.

Moving this to fixed now.

7 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

7 days ago

Punished for doing something FOR SCIENCE.

It's a sad day.