FixedArmoury

22 days ago

JUST-TECH

8 Total Respect

JUST-TECH

8 Respect

22 days ago

Unable to add items to my cartel amount, it's giving me a error message (00:35:11 - Failed to deposit items )

Responses

22 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

22 days ago

Can replicate. I definitely have permissions (as do you as you're the Capo). Just tried to deposit some bandages and med kits with the same error.

00:39:34 - Failed to deposit items

Last Edited 14/09/2026, 00:43:39

22 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

22 days ago

Cartel vault deposit (ie cash) works fine. Guessing it's related to not being able to deposit candy for the future Halloween event?

Last Edited 14/09/2026, 00:43:57

22 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

22 days ago

I can reproduce and have identified the issue. I have a working fix but am doing some testing first.

21 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

21 days ago

This should be resolved now.

21 days ago

JUST-TECH

8 Total Respect

JUST-TECH

8 Respect

21 days ago

It's working fine now, thanks for the help 

21 days ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

21 days ago

I had the issue too. But vaelinn is very fast. Kudos to him

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳