Bug ReportJob notification bug and improvements

25 days ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

25 days ago

I am facing some inconsistency with the android app's notifications. 

1) If I cancel a job and start a different one. The game later gives a "job completed"  notification based on the cancelled job. 

2) sometimes I don't receive notifications at all for the end of chained jobs. It's pretty rare, happens 2 times out of 10.

Time: the no.1 issue is there from the start. no.2 issue is happening for the past few days. 

I didn't mess with app specific settings. Battery optimisation is off. 

 

Additional Improvements:

1) it will be pretty nice to have 2 types of messages upon job completion. " Job successfully completed" and " Failed the job". Also if possible, "Jailed from job", "Hospital..." 

2) notification for expedition end, trade update, been attacked update.

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

Responses

25 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

25 days ago

I've noticed this the last week or so on PC (I don't use mobile very much) but haven't had the time to look into it. It certainly seems to revolve around when jobs are cancelled although I haven't confirmed that yet.

Normally I'll start a chain of 3 construction jobs but if I happen to be around at the PC/mobile when the first one or two completes then I'll cancel and restart the chain again.

6 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

6 days ago

Certainly seems to be due to cancelling jobs.

(I'm changing job timings here to make the numbers a little easier and this needs to include the up to the 90 second (?) random gap between a job completing and the notification happening). 

But if I start 4 x 1hour jobs at 1200

12:00 Chain 1 starts
~13:00 Notification comes through that Job 1 has completed.
13:02 I cancel Chain 1 to restart it (Chain 2)
~14:00 I receive completion notification, for what I think the game is expecting to be Job 2 of the original chain 1.
~14:02 I recieve completion notification of Job 1 of Chain 2.

From here onwards, it gets complicated to track but it seems to be (and this is 'best guess')

~15:00 I receive completion notification for Job 3 of Chain 1.
~15:02 I receive completion notification for Job 2 of Chain 2.
~15:04 I restart Chain 2 to start Chain 3.

etc.

Last Edited 29/09/2026, 15:37:36

6 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

6 days ago

To add further to this. 

If I start Chain 1 of 4 jobs and let it run all the way from 12:00 onwards - I generally only recieve one notification per hour.

Note that all findings above are me using a PC/laptop + latest Chrome - I haven't done testing on the other browsers or mobile yet. Let me know if you want me to do that.

Last Edited 29/09/2026, 15:38:56

6 days ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

6 days ago

To add further to this. 

If I start Chain 1 of 4 jobs and let it run all the way from 12:00 onwards - I generally only recieve one notification per hour.

Note that all findings above are me using a PC/laptop + latest Chrome - I haven't done testing on the other browsers or mobile yet. Let me know if you want me to do that.

KWYY - 29/09/2026, 15:36:46

Yeah similiar thing happens for me on phone. The cancelled job still gives the completion notification.

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳