FixedSearching through the 'Updates' "forum" silently fails.

about 1 month ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

about 1 month ago

Was searching for something through the forum updates category ( https://cartelempire.online/Updates ) and regardless of whether selecting 'Threads' or 'Comments' it will fail silently back to the main forum front page.



Occasionally I get a 'invalid Category Id' at the top but unable to reliably replicate that.



I'm presuming it's because the updates are neither classed as threads or comments!



Responses

7 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

7 days ago

I was able to reproduce this by:

  1. Navigating to the updates category.
  2. Searching threads for anything.
  3. Navigating to any category of the forum other than Updates.

6 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

6 days ago

This should be sorted now. I implemented advanced search and redid forum search as a result of this.