Bug Report2 cartel at a time

about 1 month ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

about 1 month ago

Today I applied to steel legion and as it was on pending I decided to make my own cartel, I did. Dark den.

But suddenly I saw event im accepted to steel legion while being in my cartel.

 

I had to disband mine as cartel chat page was not loading for me and person who said to have accepted me got

"Error! Failed to review application, if you believe this is a bug then please report on the forums." While I was accepted.

Check pic for ref

Image

Done

Responses

about 1 month ago

HUGEACKMAN

225 Total Respect

HUGEACKMAN

225 Respect

about 1 month ago

Not sure if it's still around but there used to be a bug in cartel applications I've been able to "accept" people who have applied then joined another cartel.  It obviously does not accept them but the prompts all act normal and let you accept them still instead of removing the application all together

 

Not sure if this info helps but leaving it here just in case 

"Goodness is not goodness that seeks advantage. Good is good in the final hour, in the deepest pit, without hope, without witness, without reward. Virtue is only virtue in extremis."