FixedProperty not expiring?

about 1 month ago

BATTLEFIELD

2 Total Respect

BATTLEFIELD

2 Respect

about 1 month ago

I was renting property from Tometh that was set to end on 19:30:00 - 28/08/2026 (today). When the time came, the game didn't kick me out even after waiting a little bit. Once I moved out, the game reflected that I didn't have any property to move into. Tometh had to manually evict me for me to re-rent the property again.

I'm not sure if this is a user issue and I missed a button somewhere but it's happened twice and is a very confusing experience.

Responses

about 1 month ago

DAN

367 Total Respect

DAN

367 Respect

about 1 month ago

Will expire new game day

about 1 month ago

BATTLEFIELD

2 Total Respect

BATTLEFIELD

2 Respect

about 1 month ago

Will expire new game day

DAN - 28/08/2026, 22:46:46

Ah, thank you and good to know. So the bug is that it should've listed the "rental ends" period as 00:00:00 - 28/08/2026

about 1 month ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

about 1 month ago

I will take a look at clearing up the wording around this.

7 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

7 days ago

I updated the text (and the code) so that leases now properly expire at 00:00 LPT. This should hopefully remove any confusion.