Not an IssueHigh roller Spin the wheel 10 times mission

about 2 months ago

SNOWWHITE

115 Total Respect

SNOWWHITE

115 Respect

about 2 months ago

We are on day 2 of the week and it's maxed. I do reroll but I should only have 8/10 for this weekly mission. While it's working in my favor it's still a bug that needs fixed

Responses

about 2 months ago

MARLIS

150 Total Respect

MARLIS

150 Respect

about 2 months ago

Did you get any free spins?

about 2 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

about 2 months ago

Free spins count as a 'spin' for merit/mission purposes - are you including these in your calculations?

about 2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

about 2 months ago

I looked into the data on this one. Does not look like a bug.

Free spins do count towards this mission. I verified that you had 2 free spins this week, that plus two days of resets puts you at 10 total wheel spins.