FixedApp Duplicating(?) When Opening Links

about 2 months ago

WAVER

66 Total Respect

WAVER

66 Respect

about 2 months ago

Sometimes when I open a link, like a forum link, in the mobile app kind of duplicates itself.

For example, if I open a forum link from chat, the chat stays open while another one opens the forum.

https://ibb.co/xKpw8MFj

https://ibb.co/4ZLNyyLs

https://ibb.co/jkGrSr3v

Last Edited 14/08/2026, 08:38:42

Responses

about 2 months ago

AVANNA

53 Total Respect

AVANNA

53 Respect

about 2 months ago

another browser tab opens, thats not duplicating, just takes you to where the link should.

about 2 months ago

MRSHADOO

6 Total Respect

MRSHADOO

6 Respect

about 2 months ago

another browser tab opens, thats not duplicating, just takes you to where the link should.

AVANNA - 10/08/2026, 14:12:35

I agree, for PC desktop.

The mobile app opens another instance of the app, instead of showing the link to the forum post in the same app instance. Which is very annoying.

about 2 months ago

WAVER

66 Total Respect

WAVER

66 Respect

about 2 months ago

about 2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

about 2 months ago

I was able to reproduce this on the mobile app by clicking to WAVER's link to this bug ticket in global. It is mobile specific so it may take me a bit to get to, but I want to get it nailed down so adding it to my queue.

7 days ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

7 days ago

This should be fixed now.