Player names and text are treated differently in player/cartel event searches
2 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
2 months ago
Last Edited 31/07/2026, 17:10:02
Responses
2 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
2 months ago
Fix incoming
2 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
2 months ago
Confirmed fixed - thanks!
2 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
2 months ago
Moving to fixed, thanks for confirming(and posting, this was a solid improvement on the search)
I have brain fog and can't think of the proper way to describe this but hopefully the following makes sense.


Picking on Merchant here but for no particular reason.
Searching for a player name (or part of one) works fine. ie 'A_MERCHANT' or 'A_MER'
If I want to search for a [player name] + text. ie "A_MERCHANT mugged" to bring up all the events where he mugged, the search will fail.
I _think_ this also means that searching for a players name that includes text otherwise brought up in a search (for example someone called 'mug' or 'attack' etc will fail also although I'm unable to test this as the only player I can think of (Mug) hasn't been in our attack records for a very long time (that I can find anyway). I may be wrong on this last point though.
This applies to searching through both the player events and the cartel attack events.