Bug ReportSerious lag with profile links

2 months ago

SMOL_YUAN

25 Total Respect

SMOL_YUAN

25 Respect

2 months ago

Hi, 

I want to report a serious lags issue specifically when clicking player's profile links. It takes the page 10 seconds before it even starts responding to my clicks!

 

Thank you for looking into this.

Responses

2 months ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

2 months ago

I can fix that,  get stronk wifi

Done

2 months ago

SMOL_YUAN

25 Total Respect

SMOL_YUAN

25 Respect

2 months ago

I can fix that,  get stronk wifi

ABNO - 31/07/2026, 09:31:12

Not WiFi every other links work instantly except the profile link

2 months ago

BULAN

10 Total Respect

BULAN

10 Respect

2 months ago

Its those fancy profiles. I say ban them all

2 months ago

MARLIS

150 Total Respect

MARLIS

150 Respect

2 months ago

If it's really the fancy profile sigs, maybe set a size-limit (in byte).