FixedMarket item listing

2 months ago

GWIDDY_GOOSE

72 Total Respect

GWIDDY_GOOSE

72 Respect

2 months ago

I tried to list an item for 8.5b on the market and when accepting i was given this message.

22:33:32 - Failed to list items, you may have hit your Active Offers limit

I have 4 active item offers which isnt at the limit.

Responses

2 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

2 months ago

Tested with Gwiddy (FOR SCIENCE!) - tried to post The Easter Fuggly for 8b. Even with all the necessary cash on hand (and well under the 25 item selling limit) - the error message was 

15:47:50 - Failed to list items, you may have hit your Active Offers limit


As you can see I have the cash on hand. I vaguely recall an issue when people started listing things for 100m or 1b (I forget which) - to do with the type of field in the database but I may be mistaken on that.

Last Edited 24/07/2026, 15:55:58

2 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

2 months ago

Just tried listing it for 1b and it works successfully so suspect database field issue here.

15:50:31 - Successfully listed x1 The Easter Fuggly for a total of £1,000,000,000

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

I can reproduce this one easily, taking a look.

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

I have a PR up to fix this. KWYY your hunch is correct :)

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

This should be resolved now.

about 2 months ago

GWIDDY_GOOSE

72 Total Respect

GWIDDY_GOOSE

72 Respect

about 2 months ago

On my end by typing in 1k deleting it and tying 1k again its still multiplying it to 1m and so on. Both with safe and just entering price value into the market.