Lottery "Pot O Plata"
3 months ago
ZENDEL
68 Total Respect
ZENDEL
68 Respect
3 months ago
Responses
3 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
3 months ago
What device / browser?
Do you have the necessary cash on hand at the time?
Can you clear cache and try again?
Can you try another browser and/or device to see if it works there?
Last Edited 21/07/2026, 12:55:10
3 months ago
ZENDEL
68 Total Respect
ZENDEL
68 Respect
3 months ago
I use an Android phone with the Chrome browser, and I do have funds available when I try to buy the tickets.
I’ve cleared the cache, but it still isn't working.
Last Edited 21/07/2026, 13:23:40
2 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
2 months ago
Can you withdraw 1 million and attempt to buy a bronze ticket for me, if this is still an issue ping me directly so i can check and see if there any logs around it. I see you have bought in the past. And everything you are describing sounds like a not enough cash to buy tickets issue.
2 months ago
ZENDEL
68 Total Respect
ZENDEL
68 Respect
2 months ago
¿Puedes retirar 1 millón e intentar comprarme un boleto bronce? Si el problema persiste, avísame directamente para que pueda revisar si hay algún registro al respecto. Veo que ya has comprado boletos antes. Todo lo que describes suena a que no tienes suficiente efectivo para comprarlos.
VAELINN - 01/08/2026, 20:03:16
I tried buying a bronze ticket again while having a million in cash, but this time the buy button remains greyed out. I exited and re-entered, and the button turned green, but when I press it, nothing happens—the purchase doesn't go through. I always have the funds when I try to buy. In the past, I’ve bought tickets for the "Cartel Millions" lottery, but—if memory serves—never for "Pot o' Silver," even though I’ve tried many times.
2 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
2 months ago
I was able to work with Zendel here (thank you for your time and patience).
The issue ended up being that google translate was overwriting important page elements and breaking the buttons. The solution was to not translate the page automatically.
2 months ago
ZENDEL
68 Total Respect
ZENDEL
68 Respect
2 months ago
Very very thanks to Vaelinn 🙏🙏🙏
I have never been able to buy lottery tickets in "Pot O Plata"; when I click "buy ticket," the button darkens but the purchase doesn't go through. I haven't been able to buy a single ticket, so whenever I get missions requiring me to buy tickets in "Pot O Plata," I have to swap them out because it's impossible for me to complete them.
I would appreciate it if you could fix this bug, as I have never been able to use this game feature. Thanks.