Bug ReportINT training cap not working

3 months ago

SIKHIL

20 Total Respect

SIKHIL

20 Respect

3 months ago

Ok so I reached 1k INT, and I can't study any further.

 

I do live in a fully upgraded PE with the cap increase to 200 so yeah....

Responses

3 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

3 months ago

If you move out of the PE / move straight back in - this should fix itself. If you could post back here to confirm if that works please.

vaelinn thought he had got to the bottom of this bug it appears not so I'll send him this way!

3 months ago

SIKHIL

20 Total Respect

SIKHIL

20 Respect

3 months ago

Ok yes thank you, It fixed the thing xD 

3 months ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

3 months ago

Yeah, I remember having the same bug where multiple of my perks from my PE didn't work for some reason until I moved out of it and back in, didn't realize until my int grind suddenly stopped at 1k when it should've gone to 1.2k.
(It was a rented PE I lived in at the time if that makes any difference)