FixedPage 477 of Rep highscores unavailable

3 months ago

SCOTIA

30 Total Respect

SCOTIA

30 Respect

3 months ago

"No items have been listed"

 

Able to reproduce the exact results over and over on the CE app, and firefox both on mobile.

 

Exact situation to recreate this phenomenon: 

Highscores > last page (currently 480 as of writing) > page 478 (lowest # page  available in list) > page 477 - "No items have been listed".

 

This does not occur on other sections of the highscores following the same procedure, regardless of page number, only on Reputation highscore list as far as I can see. (eg. Highscores > Networth > last page (2,227 at time of writing) > page 2,225 > page 2,224 DOES show up)

 

A minor bug, I know, but a bug nonetheless. 

My cat is cuter than yours

Responses

3 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

3 months ago

Can replicate. This is definitely bug of the week. :D

Nothing obvious in console that I can see either.

https://cartelempire.online/Highscores/reputation/9520


3 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

3 months ago

Literally Unplayable! 😠 (Meme) Genshin Impact | HoYoLAB

3 months ago

SCOTIA

30 Total Respect

SCOTIA

30 Respect

3 months ago

(In DMs) Kwyy: that might be the weirdest most obscure bug yet

---

@Vaelinn @Diablo surely I am owed recognition for this significant achievement 🥹 (Emoji description for visually impaired or in case it doesn't load on your platform; smiling, with teary yet hopeful eyes)

 

P.s. Pot o' Plata text box dialog still does not accurately represent the draw time (LPT) even after a previously implemented bug report fix. 

My cat is cuter than yours

3 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

3 months ago

Adding to my queue

3 months ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

3 months ago

I've noticed it multiple times when I wanted to go to the last pages of reviving and other leaderboards as well, just never thought to make a bug report since I assumed it was a known bug given how easy it is to find

Last Edited 14/07/2026, 13:20:44

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

I have a PR in to fix this now.

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

This is now live, moving to done.