FixedChanging a temp via loadouts needs a page refresh

3 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

3 months ago

Incredibly minor bug - if I have a temp equipped (in this case a stun grenade) and I use the loadout functionality to change to a different one (an illuminating grenade) - you end up with this in the inventory list.



Game is showing that the illum is equipped (via the green bar) but also that the stun gren _was_ equipped (this means you need to refresh the page should you want to manually swap to the stun again).

The game should show this



ie a grenade is equipped (with the green bar) and the rest of the buttons are hidden.

SIDENOTE: I think this is what may have caused the issues when I was setting up the loadouts - I've been unable to generate the error below since.

Responses

3 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

3 months ago

Adding to my queue, i found a small visual issue I want to tackle as well (Enhancement data for equipped weapons changes so the star becomes white and the enhancement number text changes font)

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

This is now fixed.