Marking a bug report as 'confirmed' or a suggestion as 'planned' removes them from the main forum view
3 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
3 months ago
Last Edited 10/07/2026, 00:59:34
Responses
3 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
3 months ago
tl;dr blue threads, not appearing with the other yellow, green and grey threads.
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
I will get those added back to the all threads view.
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
I have a PR in for this.
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
This should be fixed now.
I was trying to track down a bug report of mine from relatively recently and couldn't find them in the main forum view. I (eventually) figured out that a bug report marked as 'confirmed' (and a suggestion marked as planned) removes them from the main forum view.



ie - when looking at the main Bug Report forum I see this (it's missing all the confirmed (blue bug) ones
because they're behind the 'Confirmed Bugs' section.
I can understand why vaelinn would want it this way but it does mean the 'All Threads' filter isn't working as it should.
Similarly, any 'confirmed bug' will not appear when selecting the 'My posts only' option from the filters unless using the Confirmed Filters dropdown.