Can't do a job.
3 months ago
MOCKING_JAY
1 Total Respect
MOCKING_JAY
1 Respect
3 months ago
Responses
3 months ago
THEHARVESTER
11 Total Respect
THEHARVESTER
11 Respect
3 months ago
Well, this happens to me when they introduce these chains ... so for now I do not do them. Someday when this thing work like it suppossed to - maybe I'll use them.
3 months ago
DARKMOTION
0 Total Respect
DARKMOTION
0 Respect
3 months ago
I'm in the same position as you and have been since 6am yesterday not able to do any jobs
3 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
3 months ago
You need to poke vaelinn to do a manual fix.
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
This should be resolved for you now, please confirm when you have a chance.
3 months ago
MOCKING_JAY
1 Total Respect
MOCKING_JAY
1 Respect
3 months ago
This has now been fixed. Thank you 🙂
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
Marking as fixed. A code change went out that should close this from being possible as well.
I'm having an issue starting a job. The issue started when i did a chain x2 and the game lagged out around the time the first job finished and when the game stopped lagging it says to start a job but when i do it says already busy on a job.