Not an IssueChat and Casino games Error

3 months ago

VENOM001

1 Total Respect

VENOM001

1 Respect

3 months ago

I can't chat with anybody,in my cartel group,on global too,infact everywhere

and I can't play Casino games too,the only game I can play is just Spin for rewards

really wried

Responses

3 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

3 months ago

What platform are you playing on(mobile/pc)? What browser are you using? Are you getting any errors or just unable to interact with specific inputs?

3 months ago

VENOM001

1 Total Respect

VENOM001

1 Respect

3 months ago

Mobile,IPhone precisely,,and I use Safari,,am just unable to interact,when I tap the button for global chat and type some words,it won't send at all..

For the chat with friends,the chat button just light up,but won't show at all..

The casino own,other games won't play,they would just light up too,but won't bet at all

3 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

3 months ago

I have a PR up to attempt to address this. My suspicion is that the network connectino is slow and that you are trying to interact before everything has finished properly loading/connecting.

The change is to make it clear in chat when the connection has established and disable casino inputs until the connection is established.

3 months ago

VENOM001

1 Total Respect

VENOM001

1 Respect

3 months ago

I don't really Understand you Brr

3 months ago

VENOM001

1 Total Respect

VENOM001

1 Respect

3 months ago

Like,what the Solution?

3 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

3 months ago

The main thing is it disables chat and shows a spinner instead of send message until you  can chat, and disables casino inputs until they are ready to receive input.

The change is live now, are you still having issues?

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

Closing, this ended up being a device issue, not a code issue.