"Even match" mission glitch?
5 months ago
EPICM
12 Total Respect
EPICM
12 Respect
5 months ago
Responses
5 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
5 months ago
I suspect that this may have been a player who either deleted or was banned after the mission spawned. I will see if there is some hardening that can be done here.
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
Adding to my queue
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
I have a PR up to address this.
3 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
3 months ago
This is fixed.
Usually in the mission "Even match" we get a player name to attack. But i received the mission just saying 'Beat {target} in a fight'. I thought accepting will reveal the name...that didnt happen. Thought maybe attacking any random player will do..still didnt work. Any suggestions?