Pot O Plata
6 months ago
ZENDEL
68 Total Respect
ZENDEL
68 Respect
6 months ago
Responses
6 months ago
ZENDEL
68 Total Respect
ZENDEL
68 Respect
6 months ago
Another day , same mission (buy tickets of "pot o plata") and same error can't buy tickets
6 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
6 months ago
Need more info here Zendel, what are you experiencing when you try to buy tickets?
6 months ago
ZENDEL
68 Total Respect
ZENDEL
68 Respect
6 months ago
When I click on "buy bronze ticket" or "buy silver ticket," the green button darkens as if it's being purchased, but it doesn't actually buy anything.
The other day I had a mission to buy several tickets (I think it was six), and after many attempts, I managed to buy three. However, the mission still indicated that I had bought all six and showed as completed.
Today, the mission was to buy one ticket, but I haven't been able to, even though I've left and re-entered the casino several times.
6 months ago
DELUXE
-70 Total Respect
DELUXE
-70 Respect
6 months ago
Do you have cash in hand?
Done
6 months ago
ZENDEL
68 Total Respect
ZENDEL
68 Respect
6 months ago
Yes, I had cash when I tried to buy the tickets
I can't buy tickets in the casino in Pot O Plata