Bug ReportMission bug

7 months ago

MARLIS

150 Total Respect

MARLIS

150 Respect

7 months ago

One of the weekly "Street Enforcer" missions says it requires 200 wins, but I'm already above that threshold and I still can't claim the rewards.

Responses

7 months ago

PINGUSKI

11 Total Respect

PINGUSKI

11 Respect

7 months ago

 

Same issue here, weekly mission/win 350 fights but unable to complete mission

7 months ago

DAN

367 Total Respect

DAN

367 Respect

7 months ago

I think when they got nerfed the text got changed but not the bar to claim the rewards.

 

I think it's still 250 / 400 in your photos

7 months ago

MARLIS

150 Total Respect

MARLIS

150 Respect

7 months ago

No, I'm at 267 now and I still can't claim it. Could be even higher of course.

7 months ago

PINGUSKI

11 Total Respect

PINGUSKI

11 Respect

7 months ago

Im upto 400 hits now, still no option to claim. Unlikely to find out if its any higher as there is only a few hours remaining on it 🥲