No cocaine production
over 2 years ago
TYRAN
18 Total Respect
TYRAN
18 Respect
over 2 years ago
Responses
over 2 years ago
DOCFOX
104 Total Respect
DOCFOX
104 Respect
over 2 years ago
On july 3, 2024 i didnt receive any production for my cocaine factory while others are okay. Im still observing july 4, 2024
_DYLAN_ - 04/07/2024, 12:56:45
This is a known issue reported in another Bug Report here: https://cartelempire.online/Forum/6/574
Diablo is aware of the issue and is currently administering a fix. :)
over 2 years ago
TYRAN
18 Total Respect
TYRAN
18 Respect
over 2 years ago
I got cocaine on july 4 already so fixed now but the notification says undefined.
over 2 years ago
DIABLO
1,525 Total Respect
DIABLO
1,525 Respect
over 2 years ago
This has now been fixed. My apologies for any inconvenience
Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!
about 2 years ago
SKUED
0 Total Respect
SKUED
0 Respect
about 2 years ago
I am 80% sure I have same issue today. Just bought right before payout.
about 2 years ago
DIABLO
1,525 Total Respect
DIABLO
1,525 Respect
about 2 years ago
I am 80% sure I have same issue today. Just bought right before payout.
SKUED - 21/09/2024, 03:25:50
Hey Skued,
When you first purchase any productions they are set to the default time for the first day to avoid potentially getting multiple payouts. After the first day they are set to whatever is your chosen production time slot.
Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!
On july 3, 2024 i didnt receive any production for my cocaine factory while others are okay. Im still observing july 4, 2024