FixedAuto complete jobs don't work

over 2 years ago

THEHARVESTER

11 Total Respect

THEHARVESTER

11 Respect

over 2 years ago

After today game bug ... auto complete of jobs doesn't work.

I test it on "Intimidation" - if I manually complete - no problem - it gives money and reputation.

BUT ... if I allow it to autocomplete - no money ... no reputation.

 

Tested it several times.

I don't know if it is the same for other jobs ... but still the problem exist after today's game bug and restart.

Responses

over 2 years ago

DIABLO

1,525 Total Respect

DIABLO

1,525 Respect

over 2 years ago

Hey Harvester,
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, a fix is rolling out right now and should be live in the next minute or so if not already. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!

over 2 years ago

THEHARVESTER

11 Total Respect

THEHARVESTER

11 Respect

over 2 years ago

It seems it works fine now. Thank you :-)