Expeditions - All three tiles are identical
11 months ago
TEXASTUBERTIM
1 Total Respect
TEXASTUBERTIM
1 Respect
11 months ago
Responses
11 months ago
SHREDDERCHU
214 Total Respect
SHREDDERCHU
214 Respect
11 months ago
Now that you say it I have been getting a lot of identical expeditions at the same time lately, got it again just now but that was from all of my expeditions being finished and not from refreshing/reshuffling
11 months ago
VAELINN
906 Total Respect
VAELINN
906 Respect
11 months ago
Seeing this myself now, also got an error on trying to reroll them. Hmm.
11 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
11 months ago
I had this happen to me but thought I'd just imagined it - will keep an eye out for it now.
11 months ago
SLOTHY
80 Total Respect
SLOTHY
80 Respect
11 months ago
It's happened to me too
11 months ago
SHREDDERCHU
214 Total Respect
SHREDDERCHU
214 Respect
11 months ago
At this point in time this is so clear, that I literally work with it, as long as you finish all expeditions before you check back they seemingly always give you the 3 exact same expeditions although with differing rewards. The only time it differs is potentially if I get back to the expeditions page before all of the expeditions have finished, or they differ too much in finishing time.
This means every time I get an expedition I don't want, I just need to spend 1 reroll for all 3 to be rerolled, and I need less rerolls during the day than before.
Last Edited 19/11/2025, 13:32:02
When I have three expeditions to assign a team to and they are all too difficult, I generally reshuffle. I have noticed today when I do this all three tiles are exactly the same. This has occurred at least six times in a row. The odds of this happening in six random shuffles seem highly unlikely.