FixedCHAT TAB TO A BLOCKED STATUS PLAYER

almost 2 years ago

TINGGEL

32 Total Respect

TINGGEL

32 Respect

almost 2 years ago

I have a persistent open chat tab from a "blocked" status  player. I keep pressing the "X" buttom to disappear. but it keeps on popping up on my screen. both pc and mobile web browser. seems odd which i cant remove from my tabs. It started when i tried to click message on these players and suprised it was working but messages should be blocked as they are already in that "blocked" status.

 KAILANDREA 5665

 

 

Responses

almost 2 years ago

TINGGEL

32 Total Respect

TINGGEL

32 Respect

almost 2 years ago

BUMP

almost 2 years ago

DIABLO

1,525 Total Respect

DIABLO

1,525 Respect

almost 2 years ago

Hey Tinggel,

This has now been fixed for you and I'm hoping to fix the root cause shortly.

Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!

almost 2 years ago

TINGGEL

32 Total Respect

TINGGEL

32 Respect

almost 2 years ago

case closed. thanks Diablo.

3 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

3 months ago

Moving to fixed.