Thinking out loud again
4 days ago
MR-J
-24 Total Respect
MR-J
-24 Respect
4 days ago
Responses
3 days ago
DAS_DADDY
204 Total Respect
DAS_DADDY
204 Respect
3 days ago
Poker is planned, other casino games could be fun.
Subscription bonuses would be nice.
A lot of the other suggestions sound like a copy paste from another game and that's what I like about this. It isn't that game. Not to say they are bad but I'd need to hear more before I can give any feedback personally. But I like the direction you're thinking.
First MVP
You ranked #1 in ticket contribution for the Arana Territory Bounty.
17:31:15 04/08/2026
3 days ago
MR-J
-24 Total Respect
MR-J
-24 Respect
3 days ago
Poker is planned, other casino games could be fun.
Subscription bonuses would be nice.
A lot of the other suggestions sound like a copy paste from another game and that's what I like about this. It isn't that game. Not to say they are bad but I'd need to hear more before I can give any feedback personally. But I like the direction you're thinking.
DAS_DADDY - 02/10/2026, 01:22:37
Yes I get some sound like a copy and paste from elsewhere.
But hear me out, the pranks and bombs etc add a something ppl can do with suprise pack games from people X amount get a package.
The travel system could bring new items exclusive to them regions with possibility of adding exclusive jobs that are available to that place or drugs/med items. This could also open the door to other things like Region wars where an alliance can take hold of a Region and get buffs for this. 1 Region per alliance cant hold multiple. It would mean spreading players not remaining in The main hub 24/7.
The trash system i mean just a bit of fun tbh some new players may want to risk E looking for a chance to hit it big
What else u want some ideas on
Have to say nice to see some things don't change about this place but being back there is still so much that can be done here so much potential.
I'm just gonna speak some things and suggestions take it as u will but all feedback is appreciated.
I'm starting with the casino I love me some slots but I have to say it need a revamp.
1. Design change maybe (currently it looks cheap would be nice to have one Cartel Theme maybe something with el chapo/or Cocaine etc )
2. Higher betting ( No limit )
3. Global JP
More casino stuff ( Poker/RR/bingo/plinko/high-low )
Next subscriber perks
What benefits is there to really being a sub and making u want to pick that over a standard SP what the search function or point lotto etc meh lets suggest a few things.
Potential ideas
1. Sub Exclusive Name Colours ( unlock them by being sub for X time 30 total to unlock )
2. Gym bonus
3. Booster Cool down bonus
4. Exclusive frame ( if this shoulf eventually be added)
5. Suprise Packs random items could be a crusty sock that Jari played with 🤷♂️
6. Automated Job 18hr timer pick a job and even offline it will run it
one thing that still bugs me and I think should be added is the ability to see level progress, we have it for Expedition can turn it on or off to see so why not for player level.
Next up items
We all love to trash items but where do they go just deleted gone why not add a place they go add some suprise things and once a month have the garbage place set fire to it where 85% of the items are gone forever leaving collectables etc in there
Bring some pranking or bombs we all have that player you want to play a joke on so send them a bag of coke as they take it they pass out for a few minutes unable to move takes 2% of there health and 10e off them as they passed out
Bring some Misc items to cause some mischief in the game i mean if we get thongs just know thats going in my collection 😂
Next has to be the game it's
There is currently just the one area where we see everything brings some places to go to, requiring PE before unlocked add a personal driver as it and have it as the next town to where u travel have 5 directions to choose from 🤷♂️
The Gym is would like to see a bit of a work around on to, maybe add some tiers u buy with cash and have to have X int for access certain gyms for stat focus with higher return on that stat
Add a player library for pictures save up to 5-10 pics/gifs