SuggestedCartel war hq improvement

19 days ago

TATER_GUZMAN

57 Total Respect

TATER_GUZMAN

57 Respect

19 days ago

when on the page if you have a war going on you need to scroll past all the previous wars to get to the wall.

my suggestion is have the current active war be on top then when you click the war it opens up the wall undereath like a dropdown and further below you have all the previous wars



Last Edited 16/09/2026, 11:47:49

Responses

19 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

19 days ago

Can't argue with that one!

19 days ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

19 days ago

Hmm, when I went to the war page during our most recent war (about half a day before yours), it showed the map with all the TTs first, then the ongoing war and former wars right after that.

If you want the ongoing war at the top of the page I agree, if you just want it above all former wars I think it's already like that when you don't initiate multiple wars at the same time.