SuggestedHave the church show personal donations to specific fundraisers

26 days ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

26 days ago

The church currently shows the top 3 donators on each fundraiser, but I thought it would be nice if it also showed how much you've donated yourself, either together with a "rank" in the same way it does for the top 3 or without it.

Part of the reason I want this is to be able tell which fundraisers I've donated to, and whether I've donated enough for the chance of getting a "deal with diablo", but I also want to know how close I am to top 3 and how much more I'd need to donate to get there.

Would you want to see how much you've donated to a specific fundraiser yourself?

Log in to vote in this poll.

Responses

26 days ago

BOONIESTEEP

298 Total Respect

BOONIESTEEP

298 Respect

26 days ago

Been thinking to suggest the same

Join TNW! The best cartel for players focused on building net worth and non-combat gameplay. 5b+ paid out monthly to less than 30 players.