SuggestedMore Territories

about 1 month ago

PHEONIX

-11 Total Respect

PHEONIX

-11 Respect

about 1 month ago

Instead of writing a long essay on what to suggest. I'll just say we need more territories. Short simple and effective

More Territories

Log in to vote in this poll.

Responses

about 1 month ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

about 1 month ago

No, there's a considerable number available already. The idea is to fight for them, not just be handed them willy nilly.

Last Edited 04/09/2026, 13:50:11

about 1 month ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

about 1 month ago

No, there's a considerable number available already. The idea is to fight for them, not just be handed them willy nilly.

KWYY - 04/09/2026, 13:45:20

Currently there are 3 areas which aren't claimed, so I'm not sure I'd consider that as a considerable amount, though I personally think we need some kind of significant change to territories rather than just adding more of them.

30 days ago

PHEONIX

-11 Total Respect

PHEONIX

-11 Respect

30 days ago

 

Currently there are 3 areas which aren't claimed, so I'm not sure I'd consider that as a considerable amount, though I personally think we need some kind of significant change to territories rather than just adding more of them.

SHREDDERCHU - 04/09/2026, 14:49:08

Yeah thats an issue. But we can't overwhelm the devs with reports and suggestions, better to just accept it like that.

 

Also who agrees with me that the new list is a nice addition to the forum. Thnx to the devsπŸ‘

28 days ago

BOONIESTEEP

298 Total Respect

BOONIESTEEP

298 Respect

28 days ago

There is currently 1 territory each per 10 active player.

Join TNW! The best cartel for players focused on building net worth and non-combat gameplay. 5b+ paid out monthly to less than 30 players.