PlannedDynamically scaled missions for smaller cartels

about 1 month ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

about 1 month ago

PROBLEM: I've noticed that cartel missions can be quite difficult for cartels with a low number of active members, mainly because the mission targets are fixed regardless of cartel size.

For example, missions requiring hundreds or thousands of actions can be relatively manageable for large cartels, but become disproportionately difficult for smaller cartels. Even large cartels with 50+ members can sometimes struggle to consistently progress through the missions, so the problem becomes even more significant for smaller groups.

SOLUTION: My suggestion is to make mission targets scale dynamically based on cartel membership or active membership.

Smaller cartels would receive smaller targets, while larger cartels would receive larger targets. The scaling wouldn't necessarily have to be perfectly linear, and there could be a minimum target to prevent the system from being abused.

To keep the system balanced, the cash rewards could also scale with the mission target. Smaller cartels would have lower requirements but would also receive lower rewards, while larger cartels would continue to have higher requirements and larger rewards.

The goal wouldn't be to make missions equally easy for every cartel. Rather, it would make the mission system more accessible to cartels of different sizes while still rewarding larger and more active cartels appropriately.

I'd be interested to hear what everyone thinks, especially from people who have experience running both small and large cartels.

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

Responses

about 1 month ago

PEELOSOPHER

-12 Total Respect

PEELOSOPHER

-12 Respect

about 1 month ago

Very smart post non-veg Mona Lisa <3

about 1 month ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

about 1 month ago

Very smart post non-veg Mona Lisa <3

PEELOSOPHER - 02/09/2026, 14:46:54

😂

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

about 1 month ago

IMJUSTPANDURRR

-3 Total Respect

IMJUSTPANDURRR

-3 Respect

about 1 month ago

I mean everything should be stat scaled like a newbie getting to have to get 40 kills on their first day or a faction with 10ppl for thousands of kills in a week

about 1 month ago

SOMBRA_NEGRA

93 Total Respect

SOMBRA_NEGRA

93 Respect

about 1 month ago

I agree, scaling should be set per current membership. 



about 1 month ago

BARUNAVA

17 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

17 Respect

about 1 month ago

I mean everything should be stat scaled like a newbie getting to have to get 40 kills on their first day or a faction with 10ppl for thousands of kills in a week

IMJUSTPANDURRR - 02/09/2026, 16:38:35

Yes true. Scaling is good for better progression 

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

about 1 month ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

about 1 month ago

I agree, scaling should be set per current membership. 

SOMBRA_NEGRA - 03/09/2026, 03:02:54

*current active membership

about 1 month ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

about 1 month ago

Threshold met, adding to my queue.

18 days ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

18 days ago

13 days ago

I-LILLIAN

7 Total Respect

I-LILLIAN

7 Respect

13 days ago

I think make the rewards high for all, if it's all proportionate anyway...  If we're going to have more wars etc let cartels grow at the same rate, makes it more interesting/competitive for all. 

How to make it so there aren't a thousand 1-man cartels - does it matter though. Maybe there will be lots of viable 10-25-member cartels instead of only 100-members... Could mean more variety when warring, plus building up and selling them could become a business 

Last Edited 22/09/2026, 19:30:05