SuggestedBank Checks for All Players

about 1 month ago

RAIZO

-49 Total Respect

RAIZO

-49 Respect

about 1 month ago

I 

Last Edited 24/08/2026, 17:46:43

Responses

about 1 month ago

SOMBRA_NEGRA

93 Total Respect

SOMBRA_NEGRA

93 Respect

about 1 month ago

This is a cartel game. Dont nerf mugging. Thanks. 



about 1 month ago

MARLIS

150 Total Respect

MARLIS

150 Respect

about 1 month ago

How would it make transactions more convenient? It sounds like we're just adding another step for the sake of realism (or safety, aka mug protection, which I also don't think should be done). And the game isn't exactly hyper-realistic.

I don't really see the point in adding checks. Maybe there's a usecase I don't see, but this feels pretty unnecessary.

about 1 month ago

DAN

367 Total Respect

DAN

367 Respect

about 1 month ago

Nope.

Only thing I'd be on-board with is anon market listings for 15/20% of the sale price

about 1 month ago

SNOWWHITE

115 Total Respect

SNOWWHITE

115 Respect

about 1 month ago

  • We are criminals. No paper trail please. IMO at least

about 1 month ago

EPICM

12 Total Respect

EPICM

12 Respect

about 1 month ago

Is this for trademug prevention? If so just use tainted items and the cartel vault..there are ways to prevent it