Claimed cartel missions probably shouldn't count towards the achievement
about 2 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
about 2 months ago
Last Edited 20/08/2026, 13:51:41
Responses
about 2 months ago
MARLIS
150 Total Respect
MARLIS
150 Respect
about 2 months ago
This sounds more like an oversight than an intentional decision. And I'm very much for adjusting it.
about 2 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
about 2 months ago
Yeah originally, before we asked for it to be changed, anyone could claim (or reroll) them and as you say, just an oversight.
I was trying to track down the reason for the difference between various peoples progress through the 'Mission Runner' achievement and noticed the wording.
People who have the Manage Cartel Missions permission to claim Cartel missions get an advantage over those that don't. Whilst this is fine for me as I am the one that manages most of the missions, it does seem a bit unfair to the rest.
Whether these are excluded from the achievement all together or awarded to everyone in the Cartel (despite who claims the mission) - I'm not fussed either way.