ImplementedCompare stats enhancement 1.0

2 months ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

2 months ago

I have a small quality-of-life suggestion for the Compare Statistics page.

 

It would be great if the comparison automatically highlighted the better value for each stat using colors:

🟢 Green = Better value

🔴 Red = Lower/Worse value

⚪ Default color = Equal values

 

For stats where higher is better (e.g. Reputation, Attacks Won, Friends, Account Age), the higher number should be green.

For stats where lower is better (e.g. Defends Lost, Enemies), the lower number should be green instead.

 This would make comparisons much faster and easier to understand at a glance, especially when checking profiles or comparing players.

I think It's a visual improvement that could make the Compare Statistics feature much more user-friendly .

 

Example

 

 

Last Edited 29/07/2026, 23:04:06

Done

Responses

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

Thumbs up from me!

Last Edited 31/07/2026, 19:25:30

2 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

2 months ago

If thumbs are the most valuable and unique finger, why not have a hand full  of them? Give me one reason. - Imgur

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

Moving this to planned, I cannot imagine anyone not wanting this =p

2 months ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

2 months ago

Moving this to planned, I cannot imagine anyone not wanting this =p

VAELINN - 31/07/2026, 19:26:13

Downvotes are not to the post, but for my name

Done

2 months ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

2 months ago

I have ideas 2

Done

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

This is now implemented.