Increase amount of active missions
3 months ago
BAROLI
10 Total Respect
BAROLI
10 Respect
3 months ago
Responses
3 months ago
KWYY
551 Total Respect
KWYY
551 Respect
3 months ago
Ah you mean more slots available at any one time? I have to admit, juggling the missions around every Monday / month beginning is a pain in the **** and the limit seems rather superficial - this would be a nice QOL fix tbh.
3 months ago
SHREDDERCHU
214 Total Respect
SHREDDERCHU
214 Respect
3 months ago
I think it's more of a nice-to-have thing, where you should be able to buy 3 more spots for active missions with points in the same way you can buy loadout slots or friend & enemy slots.
3 months ago
DAS_DADDY
204 Total Respect
DAS_DADDY
204 Respect
3 months ago
I don't know, it seems easy enough to get certain missions done in no time at all, just careful planning. Though I wouldn't complain if this became reality!
First MVP
You ranked #1 in ticket contribution for the Arana Territory Bounty.
17:31:15 04/08/2026
3 months ago
BAROLI
10 Total Respect
BAROLI
10 Respect
3 months ago
I don't know, it seems easy enough to get certain missions done in no time at all, just careful planning. Though I wouldn't complain if this became reality!
DAS_LOBOTOMIST - 16/07/2026, 14:42:02
That is the thing. If I have multiple high tier missions, they usually take longer (50 attacks, 40 revives,...). If I have 5 missions like that (by rerolling) I am not able to complete them as I can not start them all in the beginning of the day due to too many active missions.
Hi everyone
Could we increase the amount of active missions at the same time? Having 2 monthly and 2 weekly active only allows for 2 more daily active at the same time. It is an unnecessary burden to go back and forward between the missions page to complete 2 missions and start 2 new ones. This currently also doesnt allow to have 5 daily missions that take long to complete. I now am forced into taking 3 missions that can be completed instantly and then 2 that can take longer.