SuggestedAdd crimes to highscores!

over 2 years ago

BIZZKIT

278 Total Respect

BIZZKIT

278 Respect

over 2 years ago

Who is the biggest Fert thief in all of Cartel Empire? Who's burning down the most buildings? Who is our best hacker?!

THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!

 

Would be cool if there was a job related highscore section where we could track this info.

Last Edited 25/06/2024, 14:51:53

Responses

over 2 years ago

ERRANDO

47 Total Respect

ERRANDO

47 Respect

over 2 years ago

Hear hear!

I love cake.

over 2 years ago

KNIGHT

0 Total Respect

KNIGHT

0 Respect

over 2 years ago

That would be neat, I recently got my Intel up so I can complete arson without constant hospitalization. It went green for me at around 40 Intel. 

over 2 years ago

ASUKA

136 Total Respect

ASUKA

136 Respect

over 2 years ago

I want to see if i managed to topple QEZ from 

THE BEST AGAVE FARMER THAT EVER LIVED

O
Let Down
Radiohead
0:00 0:00
Playlist
Lyrics — Let Down
Transport, motorways and tramlines
Starting and then stopping
Taking off and landing

The emptiest of feelings
Disappointed people
Clinging onto bottles

Let down and hanging around
Crushed like a bug in the ground
Let down and hanging around...