ImplementedGive Smuggling managers the ability to return a players contribution

10 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

10 months ago

Please can people with Smuggling manager permissions have the ability to return a players contribution.

Due to players lacking the ability to read (I know reading in a text based game is hard), if say, someone filled up the sub with weed - can we have the ability to return it to the player so other players can contribute / we can manage it better.

Either that or give us the ability to lean through the monitor and punch said player on the nose.

Responses

10 months ago

DISTXRTED

13 Total Respect

DISTXRTED

13 Respect

10 months ago

Tbh I kind of like the second option! 👊 👃 

10 months ago

PANKOTOR

222 Total Respect

PANKOTOR

222 Respect

10 months ago

This definitely needs to be a thing. Smuggling managers need more control over what is put into the sub, and what is not.

10 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

10 months ago

I will work this suggestion into one of the upcoming phases. I can only implement the first one, as much as I too would like the second option.

10 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

10 months ago

Whoop! Thanks vae!

Last Edited 11/12/2025, 20:33:52

10 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

10 months ago

Just to add to this slightly - the ability to return items added from the faction armory as well please.

2 months ago

VAELINN

906 Total Respect

VAELINN

906 Respect

2 months ago

Moving this to implemented, this is live.