Increasing the street crime narco limit
almost 2 years ago
RASHAN
57 Total Respect
RASHAN
57 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Responses
almost 2 years ago
MR-J
-24 Total Respect
MR-J
-24 Respect
almost 2 years ago
I am at a point, where I allocated the maximum amount of narcos to every production facility and start to have idle narcos.
Is it possible to increase the limit of 1k street crime narcos to avoid idle narcos and avoid the yellow production icon?
RASHAN - 22/12/2024, 22:40:03
Or bring in a new production building like construction materials for say 1.5m rep each site having 100 narcs per
almost 2 years ago
DIABLO
1,525 Total Respect
DIABLO
1,525 Respect
almost 2 years ago
I'll set this to Planned for now and will review it properly shortly.
Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!
over 1 year ago
DIABLO
1,525 Total Respect
DIABLO
1,525 Respect
over 1 year ago
This has now been implemented, up to 3000 narco's may be assigned to Street Crimes
Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!
I am at a point, where I allocated the maximum amount of narcos to every production facility and start to have idle narcos.
Is it possible to increase the limit of 1k street crime narcos to avoid idle narcos and avoid the yellow production icon?