QoL - Mobile - enemy/friend list notes
almost 2 years ago
MUDBRO
43 Total Respect
MUDBRO
43 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Responses
almost 2 years ago
PANKOTOR
222 Total Respect
PANKOTOR
222 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Good suggestion. I too have been struggling with this.
almost 2 years ago
DIABLO
1,525 Total Respect
DIABLO
1,525 Respect
almost 2 years ago
I'll have to rewrite a good bit of it because it's just a table currently but I agree it's not particularly usable on mobile currently.
Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!
almost 2 years ago
MUDBRO
43 Total Respect
MUDBRO
43 Respect
almost 2 years ago
I'll have to rewrite a good bit of it because it's just a table currently but I agree it's not particularly usable on mobile currently.
DIABLO - 20/12/2024, 14:20:24
Thank you, that was fast, lists are much easier to read now!
almost 2 years ago
DIABLO
1,525 Total Respect
DIABLO
1,525 Respect
almost 2 years ago
Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!
Hello,
I was wondering if it would be possible for notes on friends and enemies lists on mobile to be set into second line.
As it's right now cramped in with all the other information you can only see the first letter of the note, and if you want to see it whole you have to go to edit the note to see it.
I hope this makes sense.
Best wishes,
Mudbro