How much rep per target is good enough?

over 2 years ago

SAPIENTEDECKER

1 Total Respect

SAPIENTEDECKER

1 Respect

over 2 years ago

Of course the more the merrier, but I find it difficult to get more than 50 rep per attack. I'm assuming rep gain is related to fair fight (maxes out at 3x, which is the case for my targets) and the level of the target, but even with the search tool it has been difficult to find higher targets. Is 50 an acceptable amount, or am I doing very poorly here? 

Responses

over 2 years ago

ERRANDO

47 Total Respect

ERRANDO

47 Respect

over 2 years ago

For your level that is pretty good I reckon. My average per attack is 47 :-)

I love cake.

about 2 years ago

MANFACT

55 Total Respect

MANFACT

55 Respect

about 2 years ago

100 rep per target is good enough 

You forget a thousand things every day, pal.  🙏🏾Make sure this is not one of 'em.